Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-01-10

Mixed Media Party! By Georgie


Hi lovelies,

I have a little mixed media card to share with you today.



I have used Northern Lights range from 7 Dots for this. I love this range, it is stunning with neutrals and pops of pinks. I gave  each layer a coat of gesso in clear so that it could I could happily apply layers of paint.



I stamped using Hazy Days from 7 Dots and stencilled with Platinum Crackle and Light Paste to create an interesting background.


I have layered up loads of random found pieces, chipboards and flowers. The chipboards were painted using Art Alchemy Steampunk Copper and Brass Hardware.



I used sprays from Prima Colorblooms in two different shades of gold, I dab in and around the layers as well as giving a good coat to one of the flowers. I think Empress Gold has to be my favourite colour!!



I added shadows using a black spray from Lindy’s, this adds depth in places and helps the shinier, sparklier places pop a little more.



Finishing up, I used the gorgeous glitters and glasses. I love adding this dimension to my pieces, that dusting of magic help bring it all together too!

Hope you have lovely day wherever in the world you may be.
Hugs
Georgie

Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.