Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-03-23

Blue layout by Tanya Palamarchuk



Hello everyone!
Tanya here.

It is my first post for the Mixed Media Place and I am very happy to be a part of such incredible team! Dreams come true!

I made LO with a lot of shades of blue and different textures.


Some close up:



I made a few photos of process!
Let your mind be free!

Just a watercolor paper, sprays and freedom!

At first I made the paper wet using a bottle filled with water.

I have chosen a few colors of sprays.

And I mixed colors without any particular order.


I have added some background stamping for the contrast:


Then I mixed white Gesso with water and made white splashes.


It is time for stencils! The Crafters Workshop - my favourite stencil brand!


 And some black color.


I added paper embellishments from Verano Azul Collection by 7 Dots Studio, a few chippies, leaves and black splashes.
My LO is ready!

Thanks for your visit!

9 comments:

  1. Wow I'm in love with your shades of blue and your textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Tanya's lOs. This one is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Таня, потрясная страничка! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Танюш дуже сильно і така приємна палітра!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Танюша, очень классная страничка! Палитра обалденная!:)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the contrast of the black against that beautiful blue. Lovely layout, and well done on your first DT project at MMP! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.